As website designers, we understand that one of the biggest challenges for businesses when it comes to building a website is the cost. Many businesses have sticker shock at the upfront cost of a custom website design, which is why we offer flat rate website design plans. Here we will explain why flat rate website design plans are beneficial and why they can be a great option for businesses of all sizes.
5 benefits of flat rate website design plans:
- Cost spread out over monthly payments: With a flat rate plan, the cost of the design is spread out over 24 monthly payments. Businesses can enjoy the benefits of a custom website design without having to pay a large upfront cost. This can be especially beneficial for businesses that have a limited budget.
- Content updates are included: Monthly plans include content updates. Make changes to your website on a regular basis without having to pay additional fees. New employee? New equipment? New Product? No problem, we will update the website within 2 business days of receiving the content.
- Routine security updates and weekly backups: Website security is a major concern for businesses of all sizes. Our flat rate plan includes security monitoring/updates and weekly backups. This means that businesses can enjoy peace of mind knowing that their website is secure and protected from potential threats.
- Customer Demographics and Analytics: The first week of every month will include an analytics report in your inbox. Allowing businesses to track the performance of their website on a regular basis. This can be especially beneficial for businesses that want to make data-driven decisions when it comes to their website design and marketing strategies.
- Dedicated Server: Every website will be hosted on it’s own Virtual Private Server (VPS) that has been optimized for WordPress. Where unlike shared servers (the lowest cost hosting option), your site gets its own resources on a reliable cloud platform that can grow with you.
Flat rate website design plans can be a great option for businesses of all sizes. They offer a cost-effective way to get a custom website design without having to pay a large upfront cost. With monthly content updates, security updates, dedicated VPS and analytics, businesses can ensure that their website is always up-to-date and performing at its best. So, if you’re looking for a website designer, consider choosing one that offers flat rate website design plans.
Pricing and plans offered: